Bespoke Business Applications
Bespoke Business Apps – From web apps to client portals and everything in between; we’re experts at using technology to build business efficiency and competitive advantage.
When it comes to developing business applications and operational software, we love a challenge! We’ve created a Donation Management System for Charities, ROTA Management and anonymous patient feedback systems for the NHS, automation of student allocation for University and a bespoke HRMS and CRM systems for many organisations, as well as numerous other systems in UK.
Geecon’s Bespoke Business App Development
Whether you need an system to improve your customer service, increase your business effectiveness, streamline your processes or increase your sales (either through front-end customer experience or back-end effectiveness), we can create intelligent, cost-effective and intuitive business applications to help you.
We’ll work with you to understand your business processes and the challenge you’re trying to solve and then suggest the type of app development that would work best for you, such as:
- a hosted, web-based application with a remote, local, synchronised or multi-tenanted database back-end
- a hosted, front-end website driven by a database
- a hosted, web-based application with a comprehensive CRM system
- a mix of hosted front-end, back-end and supplier / customer portal systems
- a desktop application with remote (cloud) databases, or local databases that can be synchronised/replicated with central database systems
- mobile & tablet apps with local and cloud based databases
Bespoke application software examples that we have created include:
- Secure messaging
- QR codes (barcodes) as the link between e-ticket, e-purchasing and admin systems
- Client self-service solutions that can be logged into from the office, home or a mobile – faster access to what they need, whenever they want it
- Dashboards that alert people when the next action is due – no more relying on written lists or human memory
- Reports that are automated so they can be produced quickly and accurately
- The ability to forecast the peaks and troughs of stock, so stock levels are maintained at an optimum level
- Stock control
- Financial calculations
and much more and if your business app needs a back-end payment processing system, so we can quickly and simply integrate this for you.
Who Will Own the App?
We delight in delivering business apps that our customers are thrilled with. We don’t want to taint that experience with licensing or development issues further down the line. That’s why when we develop an app for you, you don’t need to worry:
- Once your app is completed, Intellectual Property (IP) Rights are fully transferred to you; there are no license fees to use software we develop for you
- We do not use proprietary technology or plug-ins to develop your app. This ensures that everything we do can be maintained in the long-term, as well as being something any Microsoft-Linux trained developer can work on without specific proprietary knowledge.
After Your Business Application is Live…
We’re not in the habit of delivering business apps as a tick-box exercise and then moving on to the next project. We take pride in what we’ve delivered and want you to get the best out of it, that’s why we:
- Write the functional spec in plain English – we won’t bamboozle you with technical jargon
- Offer full training on your app, on site or at our office in London. It’s generally never needed as we develop our apps to be intuitive for the user, but it’s there if you’d like it
- Provide an optional ongoing support service, including an agreed service level agreement (SLA) and access to our in-house developers via our helpdesk
- Host your new web-based app if you’d like us to (for an additional cost). We’ve heavily invested in a secure, scaleable and lightning fast infrastructure with industry leaders. We also work with Google Cloud, Azure and Amazon’s AWS.
Our Bespoke Business App Process:
We combine the very best technical platforms, including Microsoft SQL Server, ASP.NET MVC and Web Services, HTML5, and with our Rapid Application Development methodology to deliver software quickly.
We will demonstrate your app as we go until it is released and in operation. By giving you access to the app along the way, you’ll be able to ‘play’ with it and flag any design or functionality that isn’t quite right; we appreciate it’s nearly impossible to do this if you’re simply asked to visualise functionality before the finished app is delivered.