Software Development for Startups
New start-up or venture on the horizon? Let us help you with the most challenging aspect of starting a business: Developing your software application
When you’re starting a new business, you don’t have all the answers – and sometimes you need to test the waters before committing to a full project. Our skilled team of product developers and consultants can support you from initial planning all the way through to launch and delivery.
How we can help you with your Start-Up or Venture
We have created bespoke, white label software for a wide range of businesses for over twenty years, helping new ventures and start-ups build business systems and mobile apps that provide long-term, subscription-based revenue.
We can help you to…
- Create an MVP (Minimum Viable Product) to prove that your commercial and technical model will work. Once the market has been tested, we can move on to the next phase of complete feature development.
- Leverage any work already done by taking a simple test version of your software, perhaps written quickly with limited skill or resource, and turn it into a solid, reliable product.
- Provide finance solutions for funding the development project, where external funding or own funding is not available.
Working with Geecon Software
We incorporate the Agile approach into our development methods, which means you get complete visibility of the project’s progress and timescales, at a predictable (and where possible, fixed) price. As our client, you will never be surprised by unexpected charges.
We pride ourselves on delivering software with these benefits as standard:
- Automatic discounts. As an entrepreneurial organisation supporting new ventures, we automatically apply discounts on our daily rates for new startups on their projects.
- Speed to delivery. We can quickly and efficiently conceptualise, design and build a finished application for you.
- We offer to fully integrate your software with other applications or with the hardware of your choice.
- Fully hosted service. We can take away any server hardware concerns by installing and running the application on your behalf in our highly resilient Rackspace data centre environment.
- Support and maintenance. Our in-house UK helpdesk will provide the option of ongoing support in line with agreed SLAs, or a 1-year break-fix warranty.
- Full training and documentation. Although rarely needed due to the intuitive design of our applications, we offer complete training – on site or in our Farnborough and central London offices.
- Complete Intellectual Property (IP) ownership. You, the customer, will always own the IP rights to the finished product, which means you are not tied in to any licensing contracts.
We have had the benefit of working with some exciting start-ups over the years, creating software that has helped them become highly successful and thriving businesses.
The Geecon difference
Our secret to creating a successful solution for you as a client is our ability to genuinely understand the needs and requirements behind the brief. We spend time uncovering all the features and design elements that are important to the end user, and work in close collaboration with you to incorporate those in the best way.
We love to create exciting, useful and unique products. From the ingenious food waste monitoring app Chef’s Eye, complete with analytics platform as well as integration with scales and camera, to the Lego-style scheduling tool Bit Planner – we welcome any project, however difficult or quirky it might be.
Ready to start the conversation?
Contact our friendly team today to start discussing your software project!